JOINING WORKFORCE? HERE IS HOW YOU CAN MAKE A BIO-DATA
:- Here is how you can make a Biodata.
What is a Biodata? Biodata is a document submitted to employers/companies when we apply for jobs. With the help of biodata we can tell about our work experience, education/qualification and skills.
What are the Important parts of a Biodata?
We have listed some tips that will help you write a good biodata.
Title - Title comes on the top centre of the biodata.Here you share some important personal information. Your name (will be written in Bold, your address, phone number, and email address)
- - In this section write about your education in chronological order viz. school, diploma, certificate degree. You can write about your marks/score/grade in all the exams that you have cleared.
• Here you can list/detail of apprenticeship to show experience, training, or practical knowledge that you have.
• Include specific skills such as computer languages, technical skills, and lab techniques, tools used and more if any.
• Here you can mention about extracurricular activities, awards you have received, sports participation.
• Make you biodata that fits in one-two pages.
• Create bold headings so that the most important points are first.
• Invite the readers' attention by using open space, wide margins, and bullets to set off text.
• Check spellings and punctuation. Proofread several times.
• Check formatting for scanned, emailed or online biodata.
How to carry your biodata for the interview
- Biodata should not be folded, carry 2-3 extra copies, carry your educational certificate and their copies also. Carry all the documents neatly in a folder.