For regular job updates, follow us on Twitter.Follow @iffco_yuva
The Industrial Training Institutes, or ITIs, have been constituted by the Government of India, and come under the purview of the Ministry of Labour. Graduating from an ITI is very cost effective, which makes them the ideal option for a huge part of the Indian population. As the minimum requiremen.....
Job Description -
GST, ERP9, Tally, TDS
We are searching for high-energy Account Executives whocan recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. Withtheir extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, AccountExecutives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understandtheir individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value.Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies andestablishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-taskerwith strong computer and communication skills.
Successful Account Executives will be skilledcommunicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client andproduct. The ideal candidate will be able organized, passionate about clientrelations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
Account Executive Responsibilities -
• Providingsupport for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
• Makingcold calls or reaching out to prospects.
• Followingup with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are beingmet.
• Presentingand demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
• Compilingand analyzing data to find trends.
• Developingsales strategies and setting quotas.
• Stayingcurrent on company offerings and industry trends.
• Maintaininga database of contact information.
• Buildinglong-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts andinternal departments to create a better customer experience.
• Handlingcomplaints and negotiations.
Account Executive Requirements -
• Bachelor’sdegree in business, marketing, or related field.
• Additionaleducation or experience may be preferred.
• Somefields may require additional certifications or licenses.
• Comprehensiveand current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
• Thedrive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for newopportunities.
• Excellentverbal and written communication skills.
• Abilityto understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
• Strongtime management skills.
• Computerskills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
VisionFly HR Grid India was established with a vision to provide world class workforce solutions to organizations and individuals alike. HR Grid India is a one stop shop for providing entire gamut of high impact HR Solutions to organizations and candidates seeking growth, performance & satisfaction.Over the years, we have built our credibility & have emerged as a service partner of choice with many multinationals & Indian organizations alike.Our competitive advantage is simple, we have a dedicated team of HR professionals having significant industry experience . Our only aim is to provide a human edge to our clients in a competitive market like India.VISIONFLY HRGRID INDIA PVT. LTD. में सभी नौकरियाँ देखें >>