Accounts Analyst - Hyderabad
Profile Description -
We are looking for a resourceful candidate to join our based out of the firm’s office in Hyderabad, India. The candidate will be part of DESRI’s accounting function and will regularly interact with U.S. and Hyderabad-based teams, as well as external parties.
Primary responsibilities include :
- Maintaining the books and records for the company’s renewable energy projects.
- Recording monthly transactional activities and completing the month-end ledger close on the company’s enterprise accounting platform (Net Suite).
- Performing all month-end ledger close activities for a number of DESRI project entities, including bank reconciliations, receivable and payable accruals, accretions, amortizations, valuation adjustments, and GAAP presentation entries.
- Coordinating with the asset management team to determine the appropriate project receivables by obtaining and reconciling electricity generation numbers, preparing invoices, reconciling prices, and other terms with the project PPA agreements.
- Adhering to month-end closing and reporting timelines, control procedures, period-end close checklists, and income statement and balance sheet review timetables.
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations, populating them with audit trail and reconciliation tools (such as Blackline).
- Collaborating closely with the Hyderabad and U.S.-based asset management, accounts payable, and accounting teams to ensure timely, accurate, and efficient processing/recording of transactions and resolution of queries.
- Maintaining the fixed asset accounting ledger, including recording fixed asset activities for new and under-construction projects.
- Completing reconciliation with cost segregation reports, “Construction in Progress” to PPE conversion, and recording fixed asset depreciation.
- Preparing flux analysis reports to analyze as well as explain variances in account balances from budgets and prior periods.
- Preparing financial statements with footnotes.
- Providing support to internal and external auditors in completing the statutory and internal audits for various project entities.
- Working on initiatives related to establishing, standardizing, optimizing, and documenting accounting processes and workflows, as well as internal accounting controls.
- Salary (₹):
As Per Industry
- Experience (Years): 2 to 5
- Job Type:Full Time
- Education:Graduate / Diploma