Analytics Manager - Gurgaon
Profile Description -
As Analytics Manager, you will work closely with Senior Management & Project Stakeholders and help them in data-driven decision making & execution. Your will own the delivery of Jarvis’ analytics reports/models with key insights & ensure quality of final output. You will also champion efficient process management & automate it for large scale data analysis, model-development & validation/implementation.
- Lead a team of Senior Business Analysts/Business Analysts & collaborate cross-functionally to analyse Booth/Constituency/State level Demographic/Electoral data for generating meaningful insights
- Completely manage processes for our analytics projects & take ownership of quality delivery through checks & relevant measures; provide analytical support on existing projects & new initiatives
- Identify KPIs, areas of opportunity & trends in ongoing projects to recommend actions to respective stakeholders; own the design, development & maintenance of our databases, reports & dashboards
- Produce regular reports & analysis, write systems queries to gather data, perform data mining & analysis using tools including MS Excel, OBIEE, MySQL, SQL, Oracle BI / Power BI / QlikView & Cognos to identify trends, develop forecasts & find opportunities for cost savings / quality improvements.
- Identify/lead projects to aid business performance; track project issues, concerns & acceptance criteria
- Participate in industry & other professional networks for ensuring awareness of industry standards & best practices to strengthen organizational & technical knowledge while solving business problems.
Join us if you are: Able to think on your feet when answers are not clear-cut. Collaborative. Multi-tasker who can work with minimal guidance. Can communicate with all management levels. Emotionally mature.
Desired Profile -
- Should have a relevant experience of 5+ years in the field of analytics / data science, designing & implementing statistical models, quality assurance & reporting systems using automation tools.
- Should have worked with a Consumer Tech Startup for 3+ years (preferably between 2014-17).
- Should have ample experience in handling teams in scenarios with unstructured data / cleaning data.
- Undergraduate / Postgraduate from a premier institute (IIT, NIT, DU, BITS, NLU, IIM, ISB, TISS etc.).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Advanced Excel with Macros, PowerPoint), Power BI / QlickView and an ability to code on VBA & SQL / MySQL / T-SQL / R is a must.
- Good at analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions & in-data visualisation techniques / tools.
- Automating proactive/preemptive actions w/ alerting systems; good to know Google Analytics / MixPanel.
Some of the people who have excelled at this role include -
- IIT graduate w/ strong experience in leading teams maintaining analytical models in data-heavy startup.
- Proven analytics & data expert with stellar leadership credentials in e-commerce & logistics domains.
- Salary (₹):
As Per Industry
- Experience (Years): 5 to 8
- Job Type:Full Time
- Education:Graduate / Diploma