Assistant Manager - Strategic Alliance
Role : The profile assists the Strategic Alliance manager in developing and executing marketing campaigns to meet organizational objectives.
1. Identify, develop and expand relationships with all existing partners.
2. Undertaking new initiatives in terms of increasing new partners.
3. Drive business through Digital & Affiliate Marketing.
4. Identify partners and engage into barter/paid deal to execute digital marketing campaigns.
5. Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data and incorporate this intelligence in devising online marketing campaigns .
6. Ideating and finding out new ways to growth hack.
7. Monitor affiliate activity, analysis performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
8. Recruit new affiliates, joint venture partners, and strategic partners
9. Coordinate with internal resources as needed to close prospective opportunities.
10. Identify and report on competitive trends
11. Escalate and resolve partner issues when required and appropriate.
12. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
13. Maintaining and preparing monthly reporting for management and all partners.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Ideally educated to PG degree level. (BBA/BMS along with experience in Digital marketing, or MBA-Marketing)
• 0 - 2 years in Strategic Alliances or Digital Marketing
• Knowledge or prior experience with tools like AppsFlyer, Google Analytics & Clever Tap is an added advantage.
• Experience in building a partner-based business plan along with a successful execution strategy.
• Success in closing negotiations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong presentation skills.
- Salary (₹):
As Per Industry
- Experience (Years): 0 to 2
- Job Type:Full Time
- Education:Graduate / Diploma