Business Analyst - Gurgaon
Profile Description -
As Business Analyst, you will be closely working with the Senior Management & Project Stakeholders helping them in data-driven decision making & execution. Your major focus will be on generating analytics reports & models with key insights. You will also establish scalable, efficient & automated processes for large scale data analysis, model-development, validation & implementation.
- Analyzing Booth / Constituency / State level Demographic / Electoral data to generate meaningful insights.
- Identify & understand the KPIs, areas of opportunity, trends of the matrices of the on-going projects & recommend actions to the respective stakeholders to help them drive their projects.
- Produce regular reports & analysis, write systems queries to gather data, perform data mining & analysis using tools including Advanced MS Excel, OBIEE, MySQL, SQL, Oracle BI & Cognos to identify trends, develop forecasts & find opportunities for cost savings / quality improvements.
- Track project issues, concerns & acceptance criteria.
- Provide analytical support on existing projects, new initiatives & strategic decisions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business, product & technology teams to implement projects.
- Define configuration specifications & business analysis needs; perform quality assurance checks.
Join us if you are: Able to think on your feet when answers are not clear-cut. Collaborative. Multi-tasker who can work with minimal guidance. Can communicate with all management levels. Emotionally mature.
Desired Profile -
- Should have a relevant experience of 1-3 years in the field of analytics / data science, designing & implementing statistical models, quality assurance & reporting systems using automation tools.
- Undergraduate / Postgraduate from a premier institute (IIT, NIT, DU, BITS, NLU, IIM, ISB, TISS etc.).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Advanced Excel with Macros / VBA, PowerPoint) & a working knowledge of query languages like SQL / MySQL / T-SQL is a must; skills in R / QlikView / PowerBI are strongly desired.
- Good at analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions & in-data visualisation techniques / tools.
- Automating proactive/preemptive actions w/ alerting systems; good to know Google Analytics / MixPanel.
Some of the people who have excelled at this role include
- IIT graduate with strong experience in developing/maintaining analytical models in a data-heavy startup.
- Young professional with proven analytics & data credentials working in e-commerce/logistics domains.
- Salary (₹):
As Per Industry
- Experience (Years): 1 to 3
- Job Type:Full Time
- Education:Graduate / Diploma