The position involves -
• Managing the functional analysis process and writing the required documentation including.
• Software requirements specification document.
• Use case specifications.
• UML diagrams.
• Define configuration files using xml.
• Define XML schemas for the A2A exchange of information.
• Define the data model structure and data domains.
• Defining and documenting non functional requirements.
• Defining and documenting web user interfaces MOCK considering usability principles.
• Managing the requirements lifecycle and requirements traceability.
• Identifying Change Requests and managing the CR lifecycle.
• Very good communication and relationship skills.
• Excellent analytic skills and problem solving.
• Strong teamwork skills and cross-functional collaboration ability.
• Focus on challenging results and oriented to achieve the final goal.
• Flexible to new situations and challenges.
Necessary Knowledge and Requirements -
• Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Information Technology or Management Engineering or similar.
• Good knowledge of functional analysis principle and methodologies resulting of years of working experience of projects using Web and Mobile APP Technologies.
• Good English (both written and spoken).
• Deep knowledge of Office Suite (Word, Visio, Excel, Power Point).
• Very good knowledge of the requirements management lifecycle.
• Basic knowledge of SQL and Relational Data Base.
• Good knowledge of UML.
• Good knowledge of XML, XML schema.
• Nice to have knowledge of usability principles.
• Basic knowledge of Data Management and Data Modeling.
• At least 2 years working experience managing projects closely with internal and external clients in structured contexts in an international environment.
It will be a plus if -
• The candidate has had experience in similar position in companies.
• Knowledge of the economic lifecycle of a company (invoices, credit notes, payments and so on).
• Knowledge of basic risk evaluation criteria (scoring, rating, probability of default etc.).
• Knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Chinese, Japanese, Bahasa, Vietnamese, Filipino.