Skills Required -
1 - Trainee Management
2 - Good MIS and reporting skills
3 - Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy level
Key Responsibilities -
· Managing Employee Life cycle management, HR Operations and Business Intelligence Support.
· Assisting the Recruitment in-time position Closure.
· Shape and drive the campus recruiting strategy and working our ROI on each drive.
· On-boarding, Attendance management, Payroll processing, Performance Management, Exit interviews.
· Periodic reporting & interaction with the senior management of the organization
· Deriving employee Engagement and Fun Initiatives
· Conducting Periodic Employee satisfaction survey.
· Designing various formats for tracking, analyzing & improving various on-going and upcoming business HR initiatives at the organization.
· Implementation of Industry Best Practices – Setting & replicating.
· Develop methods for evaluation of Training program effectiveness.
- Salary (₹):
As Per Industry
- Experience (Years): 1 to 2
- Job Type:Full Time
- Education:Graduate / Post Graduate
About Company : VISION INDIA PVT LTD
Vision India is a Transformational Human Capital Organization offering customized People and Process solutions in the domain of Skill Development, Staffing and Business Outsourcing by making people Employable, Efficient and Effective. With a focused mission to fill the vacuum in the space of Quality Staffing in Corporates, supplemented by Skill development & relevant Skill Augmentation Initiatives & Projects, contributing our bit in the National agenda of Skill India. Our role as trusted partner translates into our core capability – Building Careers and Building Organizations through our unique offerings and innovative ideas. We firmly believe in the ideology of “Carving careers, beyond a Job”.
VISION INDIA PVT LTD में सभी नौकरियाँ देखें >>