A job in a digital marketing agency would require you to multitask with expertise in different areas. You will need to understand the importance of adding creative and engaging value to the various digital marketing campaigns that you will be working on......
Inbound Call Center Job Description
No. of open positions - 100
Answer incoming calls from customers to answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities -
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system
- Update existing customer information
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs
Education and Experience -
- Graduate (Preferred) Under Graduate (Mandatory).
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Required language proficiency.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Some (>6 months experience in a call center or customer service environment)
- Fresher with positive attitude is also ok.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
Key Competencies -
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team work.
- Stress tolerance.
Dedicated to bringing worldwide protection and care, Allianz Partners is the B2B2C leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the following areas of expertise: global assistance, international health & life, global automotive and travel insurance. These solutions, which are a unique combination of insurance, service and technology, are available to business partners or via direct and digital channels under three internationally renowned brands: Allianz Assistance, Allianz Care and Allianz Automotive. This global family of over 17 500 employees is present in 76 countries, speaks 70 languages and handles 44 million cases per year, protecting customers and employees on all continents. Our DNA is unique: we dare and care, anytime, anywhere. So if this sounds like you, come and join us!ALLIANZ में सभी नौकरियाँ देखें >>