For regular job updates, follow us on Twitter.Follow @iffco_yuva
Whether it is a campus recruitment drive or some other interview, Group Discussion, commonly referred to as GD, is one of the formal rounds in the process. In this round, the participants debate about a given topic while discussing its different aspects. This helps the interviewers to test a cand.....
· Fresher or experience in a call center
· Demonstrated ability in achieving targets
· Good knowledge of excel
· Ability to manage changing priorities, meetdeadlines and adapt to a changing business environment
· Excellent communication skills both written andverbal
· Good problem solving & decision making skills
· Must be self-motivated, detail oriented
Language skill Set: English, Hindi
Dedicated to bringing worldwide protection and care, Allianz Partners is the B2B2C leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the following areas of expertise: global assistance, international health & life, global automotive and travel insurance. These solutions, which are a unique combination of insurance, service and technology, are available to business partners or via direct and digital channels under three internationally renowned brands: Allianz Assistance, Allianz Care and Allianz Automotive. This global family of over 17 500 employees is present in 76 countries, speaks 70 languages and handles 44 million cases per year, protecting customers and employees on all continents. Our DNA is unique: we dare and care, anytime, anywhere. So if this sounds like you, come and join us!