For regular job updates, follow us on Twitter.Follow @iffco_yuva
Work from home had a big moment when the COVID -19 pandemic hit the world and forced the organizations to shift to the remote working model. While the idea is not new, its proposed long-term implementation calls for certain measures to ensure optimum productivity and job satisfaction.
· Fresher or experience in International Operationenvironment in a call center
· Demonstrated ability in achieving targets
· Good knowledge of excel
· Ability to manage changing priorities, meetdeadlines and adapt to a changing business environment
· Excellent communication skills both written andverbal
· Good problem solving & decision making skills
· Must be self-motivated, detail oriented
· It is a 5 days working role with alternate off.
· Shift Timing - 12pm to 9pm / 1pm to 10pm / 5pm to 2am.
Language skill Set: Spanish, Italian, German, French and UK English
Dedicated to bringing worldwide protection and care, Allianz Partners is the B2B2C leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the following areas of expertise: global assistance, international health & life, global automotive and travel insurance. These solutions, which are a unique combination of insurance, service and technology, are available to business partners or via direct and digital channels under three internationally renowned brands: Allianz Assistance, Allianz Care and Allianz Automotive. This global family of over 17 500 employees is present in 76 countries, speaks 70 languages and handles 44 million cases per year, protecting customers and employees on all continents. Our DNA is unique: we dare and care, anytime, anywhere. So if this sounds like you, come and join us!