Data Analyst / Data Scientist - Bengaluru
Profile Description -
• We are looking to hire a Data Analyst (DA) who will work closely with the Business Development (BD) teams in the U.S. and India. DAs should have a knack for understanding business processes and have a deep-seated interest in learning innovative technologies. S/he will be primarily responsible for analyzing client business processes, to evaluate productivity, identifying opportunities for process automation and business process optimization.
- Take ownership in ETL processes from various data sources: manipulating, cleansing & processing data
- Develop an understanding of project objectives, and undertake complex analysis to accomplish them
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques to identify trends or patterns in data
- Brainstorm and perform root cause analysis to provide tips or suggestions to operations/management team
- Communicate effectively with client engagement and product engineering teams
- Prioritize work and multi-task in a fast-paced setting, be willing to take on new projects and be flexible
Expected Experience -
- University degree in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 0 - 3 years of work experience
Expected Skills -
- Ability to perform data manipulation, and modeling with complex data using SQL queries
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel; good knowledge of advanced Excel tools is a must
- Possess the skill to creatively solve analytical problems and propose solutions
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, R)
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Bonus Skills -
- Strong attention to detail and interested in learning almost anything!
- Strong capabilities and experience with programming in Python (Numpy & Pandas), NoSQL databases, or other statistical packages (Excel, R)
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques (clustering, classification, and sequencing, among others)
- Salary (₹):
As Per Industry
- Experience (Years): 0 to 2
- Job Type:Full Time
- Education:Graduate / Diploma