Responsibilities for Data Scientist
1. Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
2. Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
3. Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
4. Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
5. Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
6. Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Qualifications for Data Scientist
1. 3+ year experience, with At least master/phd in Computer Science and from Tier A colleges.
2. Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
3. Experience using web services: Redshift, S3,
4. Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
5. Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development and Problem solving.
6. Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
7. Experience working with and creating data and sampling process.
8. Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (MLR, SVM, Random Forrest, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
9. Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
11. A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Salary (₹):
As Per Industry
- Experience (Years): 3 to 5
- Job Type:Full Time
- Education:Graduate / Diploma