Data Scientist - Gurgaon
Profile Description -
- Do you have fluency of working on SQL ?
- Do you have experience of working on Machine Learning Frameworks ?
- Do you have very strong experience of working on R/Python ?
- Do you have experience of working in a Data oriented role in BFSI/Fintech industy ?
Key Skills -
- Fluency with R, python and commonly used machine learning frameworks
- Fluency with Excel
- Build key data sets to empower insights
- Min 2+ years experience doing quantitative analysis
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or another technical field. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Fluency in SQL or other programming languages. Development experience in R, Python
- Advanced understanding of statistical analysis
- Credit risk modelling for underwriting and portfolio monitoring using traditional and alternate data sources.
- Ability to apply analytics in all aspects of the business - risk, marketing, process etc
- Preferred experience in banking, payments, B2B Lending space
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop) a plus
- Experience with building insights using varied/alternate data sources
- Actively collaborate with technology team, product management, operations teams and other stake holders.
- Move seamlessly between business problems and coding.
- Present complicated analytical solutions to a non-technical audience
- Work with very large data sets residing in different data stores in disparate format
- Readiness to work in a highly results-oriented and fast changing landscape in a fintech startup
Technical Skills -
- Data Structures
- Machine Learning
- Distributed computing : Hive/Hadoop
- Salary (₹):
As Per Industry
- Experience (Years): 3 to 7
- Job Type:Full Time
- Education:B.Tech / BE from IIT / IIM / BITS / NIT