Key Skills -
• Ability to develop/conceptualize mechanical Equipment based on a set of requirements.
• Produce mechanical Equipment specifications in order to meet performance requirements.
• Participate/lead design reviews.
• Evaluate components, develop specifications, analyses and design validation.
• Select materials and verify design accuracy.
• Provide effective presentation and written evaluations to communicate concepts, designs, test results etc.
• Should be able to perform with tolerance and GD&T in design as well as in Manufacturing Drawings.
• Should have good knowledge on Pneumatic & Hydraulic Systems
• Should have good knowledge on Bearings & Selection Method, Linear motion Equipment, Steel Structure & Weldment, Mechanical Joints and Power Transmission System.
• Must be able to work with team as a team member and with outside Customer, as well as with all departments like Assembly department, Machine shops and Quality control department etc.
• Must have experience in automation system design, Machine design and SPMs (machineries, conveyors, Lifters, Rail guided Vehicles and Overhead Moving Systems etc.
• Basic Calculation and Science to be very much clear and well understanding for applications different types of components accordingly.
• Good work Knowledge: Auto Cad,CAM, Solid works
• Software Skills – Solid Works, Auto Cad.
- Salary (₹):
As Per Industry
- Experience (Years):
3 to 5
- Job Type: Full Time
- Education: B. Tech in Mechanical / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering