For regular job updates, follow us on Twitter.Follow @iffco_yuva
The Industrial Training Institutes, or ITIs, have been constituted by the Government of India, and come under the purview of the Ministry of Labour. Graduating from an ITI is very cost effective, which makes them the ideal option for a huge part of the Indian population. As the minimum requiremen.....
Key Skills -
• Ability to develop/conceptualize mechanical Equipment based on a set of requirements.
• Produce mechanical Equipment specifications in order to meet performance requirements.
• Participate/lead design reviews.
• Evaluate components, develop specifications, analyses and design validation.
• Select materials and verify design accuracy.
• Provide effective presentation and written evaluations to communicate concepts, designs, test results etc.
• Should be able to perform with tolerance and GD&T in design as well as in Manufacturing Drawings.
• Should have good knowledge on Pneumatic & Hydraulic Systems
• Should have good knowledge on Bearings & Selection Method, Linear motion Equipment, Steel Structure & Weldment, Mechanical Joints and Power Transmission System.
• Must be able to work with team as a team member and with outside Customer, as well as with all departments like Assembly department, Machine shops and Quality control department etc.
• Must have experience in automation system design, Machine design and SPMs (machineries, conveyors, Lifters, Rail guided Vehicles and Overhead Moving Systems etc.
• Basic Calculation and Science to be very much clear and well understanding for applications different types of components accordingly.
• Good work Knowledge: Auto Cad,CAM, Solid works
• Software Skills – Solid Works, Auto Cad.
Manpower Sourcing OrganisationJDVL ORGANISATION PVT. LTD. में सभी नौकरियाँ देखें >>