Developer / Sr. Developer - .Net
- Strong hands-on experience on Net tools using .NET 3.5, 4.0,4.5 and Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015 and MVC architecture.
- Must have rich experience indeveloping solutions using ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server and familiarity with bestpractices.
- Experience in OOPS, EntityFramework, WCF/Web API, Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Understand business needs andconvert business requirements into a design & ability to see through themodular issues.
- Solid knowledge of websiteanalytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Strong analytical skills anddata-driven thinking.
- Ability to define Physical,logical and technical architectures based on the requirements andresponsibility for the quality of architecture and design.
- Ability to evaluate currentstate of architecture, platform and provide architectural recommendations toimprove performance, scalability and reliability.
- Should have rich experience indata migration and working in a highly integrated enterprise application.
- Experienced in ArchitectureDesign and Solution Design.
- Experienced in planning,estimation, delivery model, customer facing roles and effective clientinteraction skills.
- Experienced in Agile, iterativeand parallel development model is desirable.
- Salary (₹):
As Per Industry
- Experience (Years): 3 to 6
- Job Type:Full Time
- Education:Graduate / Diploma
About Company : ADGLOBAL360
We, at Adglobal360, endeavor to preserve the art while leveraging the science. We understand the voice of the user you are trying to sell to and steward the relationship. We outline the experiences that need to happen. We help you discern where to best place your bets.From a scientific standpoint, with big data analytics, we have the right tools to build a successful data and analytics function, measuring and making sense of metrics. Additionally, we undertake psychographic segmentation and chart sound strategies that undergird gripping narratives.
ADGLOBAL360 में सभी नौकरियाँ देखें >>