Profile Description -
As an Engineering Manager, you will lead a team of engineers while working with leaders to create and implement the technology platform and product vision for RIVIGO. You will work with engineers and product teams to create roadmaps with an emphasis on design, architecture & execution.
You will stay technical, leading engineers across the stack to bring end-to-end solutions to life, digging into complex but rewarding world of solving real problems.
Who we are looking for -
• Customer Oriented: You are obsessed with providing the highest quality product and experience to the customer.
• A Go-Getter: You are a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to deliver an outstanding product to the business team.
• Analytical and a Problem Solver: You understand the needs and requirements and conceptualize and design solutions for the problems.
• Adaptable: You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
• A Technology Geek: You are fanatical about technology and are always on the look-out of newer better ways of building solutions
• A Team Builder: You are a thoughtful interviewer who constantly raises the bar for excellence. You believe that each new hire should significantly be better than the team to raise the collective bar. You mentor and coach tech talent to becomes tomorrow’s leaders.
• A Visionary: You complement product and design leadership with finding the right solution to the problems RIVIGO is trying to solve for tomorrow.
• Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field
• 7-10 years of prior relevant experience
• Experience with managing people and projects is a must
• Expertise in J2EE server technologies
• Experience with high performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
• Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
• Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depthwise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
• Exceptional design and architectural skill