Financial Research Industrial Trainee - Hyderabad
Profile Description -
We are looking for a resourceful candidate to join our Financial Research group based out of Hyderabad. The profile requires regular interaction with U.S. and Hyderabad-based teams, as well as external parties.
Primary responsibilities will include :
- Recording monthly transactions and completing the month-end ledger close on the company’s enterprise accounting platform (Net Suite) for DESRI’s entities as per US GAAP’s consolidation framework for holding and group companies.
- Financial Reporting for legal entities in accordance with US GAAP requirements while adhering to the month-end closing and reporting timelines, control procedures, period-end close checklists, as well as income statement and balance sheet review timetable.
- Preparing accounting memorandums covering accounting aspects of significant transactions as per US GAAP including mergers & acquisitions, equity infusions, debt refinancings and corporate restructuring.
- Preparing adhoc management reports for senior leadership on project profitability.
- Completing monthly close activities including bank reconciliations, receivable & payable accruals, intercompany transactions, eliminations, amortization, valuation adjustments, and populating audit trail using reconciliation tools such as Blackline.
- Working on initiatives related to establishing, standardizing, optimizing and documenting of accounting processes, workflows as well as internal accounting controls.
Ideal candidate should be pursuing Chartered Accountancy course, cleared CA Inter/ IPCC in first attempt and have completed 2 years of articleship.
- Should be able to work independently with limited direction and guidance.
- Should have excellent written and spoken communication skills, with a Big 4 or a top tier articleship experience will be preferred.
- Training Duration: 9-12 months
- Salary (₹):
As Per Industry
- Experience (Years): Fresher
- Job Type:Full Time
- Education:Graduate / Diploma