Front Office Consultant - Hyderabad
Profile Description -
We are looking for an intelligent and resourceful candidate with 3 to 7 years of relevant experience to join our Administration team based out of the firm’s office in Hyderabad, India. This role involves managing reception, including (but not limited to) attending to walk-ins, subscriptions and renewals of various periodicals, completing all print jobs, arranging for working lunches and dinners, coordinating team outings, and handling accommodations across India. This role also requires close work on admin-related tasks with our counterparts in New York.
Clear communication skills, an ability to multi-task, keen organizational skills, and an effectiveness at liaising with various internal and external stakeholders are required. The ideal candidate will be prepared to work the following shifts alternately or continuously: 08:00 am to 05:00 pm IST and/or 11:00 am to 08:00 pm IST.
Consultant - Housekeeping Services
We are looking for a bright and resourceful candidate for our Administration team based out of the firm’s office in Hyderabad, India.
Responsibilities include -
- Working in shifts (between 06:00 am – 10:00 pm) as needed. Days off will be scheduled per business need (i.e. not
necessarily on Sundays).
- Maintaining interior and exterior of our office building.
- Managing stock of housekeeping supplies, cleaning materials, and linen.
- Implementing housekeeping systems and procedures.
- Assisting the purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
- Stocking and managing sports equipment.
- Managing the recreation zones (gym, playroom, restrooms, doctors’ room, etc.)
- Ensuring housekeeping operations are staffed and run efficiently.
- Managing indoor plants and flower arrangements.
- Pest control, including periodic audits and targeted measures.
- Effective inventory management and request handling.
- Effective support for in-house events.
- Support for green initiatives and CSR, which is requested from the Admin team.
- Vendor management including indenting, monitoring of service quality, regular meetings, renewals, billing, and payments.
- People management including EHS, rewards, timely remuneration, training activities for skill gaps, compliance towards regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Budgetary analysis and creation of the budget.
- Headcount projections.
- Vendor lifecycle and performance management.
- Providing professional and timely feedback to team members.
- Identification, articulation, assignment, monitoring, and evaluation of goals.
- Automation and scaling up for projected requirements.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized.
- The candidate should have 7 -10 years of total experience in the area of Housekeeping Services in large or mid-size organizations. Candidates who have served in 5 star Hotels or IT or ITES are preferred.
- About 4 - 5 years of the experience should be directly related to handling the responsibilities as mentioned above, primarily taking care of Housekeeping services, Horticulture, and Pest Control required in a corporate environment.
- Degree in hospitality / hotel management with specialization in Housekeeping.
- Salary (₹):
As Per Industry
- Experience (Years): 3 to 7
- Job Type:Full Time
- Education:Graduate / Diploma