As a front end engineer with at least 5 years of relevant experience, you'll collaborate with a larger team of engineers to drive front-end development standards and work continually to enhance customer facing features. This is an opportunity and challenge to make an impact in the real world using exciting and new technologies. You will work in small, multidisciplinary teams, releasing code to people as fast as possible. This is a rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
What You’ll Do -
- Work on most complex web applications by designing, implementing, and unit testing the frontend application code.
- Build a next gen UI using the latest technologies: React, Redux, Sass, ES2016
- Integrate with more than 40 upstream services while still providing users super fast response times
- Provide comprehensive alerts and monitors on the upstream services to make sure we met 99.99% SLA
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Stay current with the newest online technologies; research new technologies and make recommendations on implementations.
- Work with other developers to review stories and specifications and ensure that the teams are meeting the objectives of the business while maintaining technical and architectural standards.
What You’ll Need -
- You are excited by the amazing pace that the web continues to evolve.
- You seek new methods and tools to make great websites faster and better, both on the front-end and back-end.
- Strong understanding of HTTP, HTML, CSS, Web APIs and other core Web technology concepts along with deep understanding of Web and Information Security concepts and concerns, such as CORS, CSP, CSRF, XSS, etc.