For regular job updates, follow us on Twitter.Follow @iffco_yuva
Understanding the Concept of Internal Job Posting
Often called IJP, Internal Job Posting is a human resource (HR) strategy which enables the hiring of existing employees for a new or open position within the organisation. The recruited employees may move to parallel rol.....
1. Ensuringcompliance of duly approved Manpower Requisition Forms from Various Dept.Heads.
2. HandlingEnd to End recruitment process. Sourcing resumes from Internal & Externalsources like references, Placement Consultants, Posting Ads on Job Portals, analysingresumes as per job descriptions
3. Attractingtalent by effective Briefing on Company, Job and specific division.
4. Conductpre-screening and follow up actions till the conversion of Offer to joining.
5. Providerecruitment support to units, R.Os for All India and International Operations.
6. AssistingHOD in designing Job postings for Print, Web etc.
7. Responsiblefor preparing Offer Letter, Appointment Letters.
8. AssistingHOD to design different salary structures as per positions in compliance withCompany Policy and Grade.
9. Responsibleto arrange new joinee kits, Computer, Stationary, joining formalities,induction & orientation. To arrange suitable sitting arrangement incoordination with Admin.
10. Create and Maintain MIS for new joinees,trainees on an ongoing basis & forwarding the same to payroll processingteam and others for preparing various reports like Attrition reports.
11. Assist HOD in Manpower Planning, PreparingOrganisation structures. Responsible to update the same on ongoing basis.
12. Assist HR Manager to manage various empanelledvendors and be responsible for introducing new vendors.
13. Work towards Employee Engagement,Motivation, Grievance handling.
14. Ensuring all department records are as perISO standards.
15. Any other work assigned by HOD
TIME GROUP, a multinational conglomerate with operations in Bahrain, Egypt, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, UAE, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, is a leading manufacturer of polymer products.Time Group's portfolio consists of a host of technically driven innovative products like Industrial Packaging Products, Lifestyle Products, Infrastructure Products, Auto Components, Healthcare Products, Material Handling Solutions & Composite Cylinders.