Profile Description -
- Solve complex Cloud Infrastructure problems.
- Drive DevOps culture in the tech organization by working with engineering and product teams.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to developers and help them architect scalable, robust, and highly-available systems.
- Frequently collaborate with developers to help them learn how to run and maintain systems in production.
- Drive a culture of CI/CD. Find bottlenecks in the software delivery pipeline. Fix bottlenecks with developers to help them deliver working software faster. Develop and maintain infrastructure solutions for automation, alerting, monitoring, and agility.
- Evaluate cutting edge technologies and build PoCs, feasibility reports, and implementation strategies.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Work with engineering teams to identify and remove infrastructure bottlenecks enabling them to move fast.
- B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering degree / experience.
- Experience in maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized cloud environments.
- Strong programming experience in one or more languages such as Python, Go, and/or Bash. It is important to us that you have worked as a developer before.
- Proficiency with Git or a similar version control system.
- Experience in solving problems and working with a team to resolve large-scale production issues.
- Experience in system administration tasks in Linux or Unix and familiarity with standard IT security practices (such as encryption, certificates, key management).
- Good understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, the OSI Model, networking and load balancing.
- Experience and deep understanding of at least one open-source distributed system (such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, etc.)