IT / Life Sciences - Member Technical - Maestro (C++)
We are looking for talented C++ engineers to join its Hyderabad-based IT / Life Sciences Software Development team. This team supports Schrödinger, a leading technology company that develops state-of-the-art chemical simulation software for use in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and materials science research. Maestro, the linchpin of Schrödinger’s computational technology, is a powerful and versatile molecular modeling environment to tackle the most advanced science in the computational world. Candidates should be familiar with and eager to adopt and share good software engineering practices.
As a part of product development, primary responsibilities will include :
- Actively contributing to the design, implementation, and testing of our multi-platform molecular modeling application.
- Troubleshooting bugs and improving our tools’ performance.
- Collaborating with the team and with other departments.
The ideal candidate must have :
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent stream.
- Object-oriented design experience with C++ programming (Windows and Linux environments, development will be done in C++11).
- Proficient knowledge in OOP, Data Structures, and Algorithms.
- Writing unit tests and familiarity with any source control tools (GIT, SVN etc.).
- Working with debuggers and profilers in Linux and Windows.
- Excellent logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Below skills are good-to-have, but not mandatory :
- Familiarity with OpenGL Programming, Python, Qt, waf, and C++ BOOST libraries.
- Experience in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience with multi-platform development (Linux, MacOS, Windows).
- Salary (₹):
As Per Industry
- Experience (Years): 2 to 5
- Job Type:Full Time
- Education:Graduate / Diploma