Profile Description -
Exciting and unique opportunity for a product designer with strong product design experience who wants to lead from both a product design and brand marketing perspective!
The designer is further responsible for overseeing the design process from its first conceptualization to final production and will have full ownership over design and user experience. You will work closely with product managers, developers, and the marketing team to ensure that designs are well defined, and implemented precisely and efficiently. The product design must be tailored to meet usability objectives and user requirements, and should ultimately implement simple and elegant solutions for complex usability challenges.
· Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to create comprehensive product/design specifications.
· Independently lead design activities for new product ideas and existing product optimizations.
· Design experiences that are simple, intuitive and joyful.
· Design UX/UI guidelines across multiple client applications and platforms: Desktop-Web, Mobile-Web, iOS and Android.
· Develop various fidelity prototypes for design reviews, internal testing and user test groups.
· Develop a strong understanding for our users, product, business objectives and company mission.
· Translate qualitative and quantitative user research data into actionable solutions.
· Advocate for consistent, clear and actionable user experiences.
· A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
· The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
· Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
· Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
· Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch.
· Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.