Who are we looking for ?
We are looking for true-blue product folks who are passionate about solving problems using
technology and are eager to work in an early stage startup to join our team. If you are passionate
about, and have experience building consumer facing products in the domain of health, fitness,
mobile and data, we would love to talk to you.
What do we offer ?
We offer you an opportunity to work on what we believe is a fantastic, real-world, zero-to-one
problem that will keep you engaged for long periods at a stretch. We offer you an opportunity to
work alongside a team that is like a professional sports team - young, talented, passionate and
eager to spur you to give your best shot. We offer you an opportunity to build technology that’s
not been built before and create impact for millions of people by helping them lead a healthier,
fitter and more fulfilling life. And if you believe in the rumours, we also offer a paycheck.
What will you do as a part of the team ?
In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualising and building a fully digital curefit
experience for the end user with the help of DIY content, online coaching, and online
consultation. Curefit Digital experience will cover fitness, nutrition, mental wellness and
preventive healthcare. You will be required to explore and leverage a variety technologies such
as wearables, IOT, and AI to deliver high quality content and healthy living solutions to our users -
both on-demand and live.
PMs on the team enjoy high degree of responsibility and ownership. As a member of the Product
Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution and growth of a product area. You will
work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, sales, marketing, legal, analytics
and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.)
to ship high quality products.
This role will be a great fit for those of you who -
- Have experience building products/features which involved development across user interfaces as well as core systems (e.g. order management, payments) and involved
operational as well as technical workflows
- Have 3+ years of product management experience in building and shipping digital content products, especially on mobile devices (apps, progressive web)
- Have a solid understanding of the technical architecture of frontend applications as well as core systems (payments, user profile etc.) server side and client side designs
- Have demonstrated understanding of consumer behaviour and psychology in building products and have passion for building persuasive, sticky products. You care not just about the technology but also the psychology that makes great products.
- Are analytical and constantly looking to drive growth by leveraging data and consumer insights
- Are collaborative yet comfortable challenging others and being challenged on your ideas
- Are very customer focused and ensure quality of customer experience in all its details -
you neither gloss over quality nor delegate quality of the end product to others
- Bring in independent thought, like to challenge conventional thinking and identify opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology
- Are self-driven, like to work fairly independently and can drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up and in a start-up things don’t get done unless someone makes them happen, every day. Our culture values independence and ownership and we don’t like supervisory overhead :)
This role may not be a right fit for you if you -
- Are a first time product manager
- Are looking for an environment which provides lot of structure and guidance/supervision
- Are getting up to speed with technology
- Like to take your time in adapting to change or learning new skills
- Are uncomfortable rolling up your sleeves and working on zero-to-one problems where past experience doesn’t provide much help.