Profile Description -
We are looking for talented IOS engineers to join its Core Platform team. You will have the opportunity
to create significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, on our customers as we
take on challenges that can reshape the used car industry.
We are looking for Talented Senior Software Engineers for its rapidly growing Technology team in order
to build the next generation of services and applications that will change people's lives for the better.
Roles & Responsibilities -
• Building scalable, highly available, resilient, extendable, secured architecture to provide a significant boost to the business
• Writing high quality code to achieve business goals.
• Working with various cross-functional teams to understand their needs, offering them solutions and setting and managing their expectations
• Ensuring timely & high quality delivery
• Following up best practices for development and championing their adoption as per company defined standards
• Developing with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening
• Help set and fulfill the engineering hiring plan for the team, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing.
• Mentor and grow engineers while keeping them engaged and focused on the product and company vision.
• Help set team goals and technical direction while ensuring that they align with the goals of the larger organization.
• Represent the team in planning and product meetings, effectively communicating the available platform features and constraints of the iOS client. –
• Help implement effective engineering processes and policies that emphasize quality and forward progress
• B.E/B.Tech or MCA in any discipline with excellent programming skills & with strong knowledge in Data Structures, Algorithms.
• Minimum 2+ years hands on experience developing iOS Applications.
• Have a deep familiarity with Objective-C/Swift, Cocoa Touch and working with external frameworks and libraries.
• Have excellent problem solving/Debugging skills and love technical challenges.
• Should be up to date on the current state of the iOS development ecosystem.
• Should be a stickler for clean and efficient Code; - Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Should be highly organized. With many people doing many things in a fast-moving company, strong organizational skills—both for yourself and for the team—will be required.
• Should be able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company.
• Experience with TDD, CI/CD is required.