Profile Description -
We are looking for an exceptionally capable HR professional to support our Human Capital team based in Hyderabad, India.
WHAT YOU’LL DO DAY-TO-DAY :
- Plan, manage, and oversee performance management programs and processes across DESIS while ensuring adherence to timelines.
- Apply in-depth knowledge and appropriate best practices of performance management concepts to various areas in the talent space (like leadership training, professional development, and performance improvement).
- Customize materials and conduct training and awareness sessions across business groups. Create and maintain SOPs and any process related documentation as required.
- Develop and distribute relevant performance management reports, interpret data, and identify trends and performance insights on a regular basis (and upon request).
- Ensure business partners get sufficient insight on performance management matters and work with them to enable the implementation of performance improvement plans, as needed.
- Understand business needs, outline technical requirements, and provide operational support for existing and new application requirements.
- Assist with the development and implementation of re-designed systems infrastructure by partnering with developers.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR :
- Master’s in human resources from a premier business school with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- An in-depth knowledge of performance management concepts, appropriate best practices, and the ability to leverage these while collaborating with business partners
- The ability to multitask and pre-empt issues, creative problem-solving skills, and learning agility
- Being proactive, driven, independent, flexible, discreet, and comfortable in interacting with employees across levels
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze data and understand trends to develop recommendations for actions based on analyses
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build relationships with employees
- Proven ability to work within constraints as well as challenge status quo
- Exposure to reporting tools and/or SQL skills is preferred
- An aptitude for translating the needs of non-technical people into technical requirements, and an ability to see how small details interrelate and impact the bigger picture
- Handling confidential information according to DESIS guidelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint