Business Systems Analyst - Hyderabad
नौकरी का विवरण
About the role -
Company is looking for Finance Systems Analysts who is a subject matter expert in Procure-to-Pay applications. The BSA is responsible for both supporting existing functionality and enhancements and must be techno-functional to be able to drive projects and assignments to their successful completion.
What you'll do -
- Participate in the internal Oracle EBS/ Coupa global implementation rollouts and enhancements.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement and drive cross functional business and system requirements for the implementation and support of key financial processes.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, identify gaps, and translate business requirements into system solutions
- Document business requirements, functional design, test scenarios and scripts, and end-user training materials.
- Work directly with international finance shared services business users around the world to provide superior day-to-day application support.
- Provide research, analysis, and problem resolution including creating and monitoring service requests with Oracle/Coupa Support
- Support business users and help to troubleshoot simple to complex application issues and develop creative solutions to support business needs.
- Work closely with Engineering organization to develop and test system extensions, enhancements, integrations, and bug fixes.
What you’ll need -
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or Information Technology is required.
- 10+ years of experience in implementation, development, process re-engineering and support of Coupa or Oracle EBS R12 suite mainly in GL, AGIS, PO, AP, AR, FA, CM and eBTax.
- Proficient at multitasking and prioritization of projects and support.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues.
- Understands technical issues and able to write SQL queries
- Knowledge of Oracle tools used to support Oracle Application development including PL/SQL, SQL, APEX is a plus.
Bonus points if -
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users, IT staff and various levels of management; including experience working in an onshore/offshore model with different time zones.
- Attention to detail and strong personal organizational skills and able to work in fast, paced, high volume environment. Proven history of successful problem solving with strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skill.
About the team -
The Business Systems team is responsible for supporting financial systems, troubleshooting and documenting software applications of varying complexity following the predefined standards and best practices.
- वेतन (₹):
As Per Industry
- अनुभव (साल) : 10 to 15
- कार्य का प्रकार:Full Time
- शिक्षा:Graduate / Diploma