Profile Description -
We are looking for resourceful candidates to join our Financial Research team based out of the firm’s office in Hyderabad, India. This role involves working closely with the firm’s Asset Backed Securities (ABS) team.
Primary responsibilities include :
- Managing and supporting post-trade operations, data analytics, and investor reporting for the ABS Non-Performing Loans (NPL) business;
- Working closely with the New York and London trading desks, internal technology teams, and external service providers across the globe;
- Following up with external asset servicers and resolving monthly data feed mismatches;
- Reconciling deal servicer data feeds monthly against the company's accounting transactions;
- Working with asset managers to ensure loan tracking tools are up-to-date and to compile information regarding assets and deal-related perimeters;
- Working with the Financial Operations team on reporting and resolving mismatches;
- Following up and providing support to our Investor Relations group's data reporting efforts;
- Working closely with the tech teams to resolve data issues and identify tasks that can be automated.
The ideal candidate will have a finance degree or an equivalent qualification along with 1.5-3 years of relevant work experience. He/she should also be self-motivated, possess keen analytical skills, and be able to lead a project while working independently with limited direction and guidance.
Knowledge of accounting and valuations, experience with data operations and modeling significant financial data in Excel, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail are required.