Profile Description -
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI / UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI / UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Skills And Qualifications -
- 3+ years of work experience
- Good understanding of AngularJS or ReactJS
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- All senior employees who perform well will be given stock. Since we are pre-series A, your stock will be significant. Saturday is a holiday and if required, you can work from home.