Profile Description -
We are looking for a bright and insightful candidate with a demonstrated record of academic and professional achievement to be a part of our world-class talent acquisition team based out of the firm’s office in Hyderabad, India. This is a dynamic, high-visibility position offering multiple opportunities to work closely with the firm's various businesses.
WHAT YOU’LL DO DAY-TO-DAY :
- Playing a pivotal role in designing, executing, and refining the recruitment strategies for our finance groups across our business units (Financial Research, Financial Operations, and Corporate Finance).
- Recruiting world-class talent in finance and business (from on-campus and the market).
- Driving and enhancing various recruitment programs for our global operations as well as streamlining the existing processes.
- Engaging with leading B-schools while working closely with key stakeholders to attract and engage the right talent.
- Leading initiatives to utilize non-traditional forms of recruitment, branding, and marketing, while championing recruitment best practices within the team.
- Analyzing and forecasting the budget and trends for the forthcoming year.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR :
The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years of prior recruiting experience in the middle office and back office finance spaces. Additionally, the candidate should have:
- A good understanding of the investment banking, wealth management, fund accounting, and financial operations industries.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work among a diverse workforce at various organizational levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate smooth interactions within the team.
- Ability to adapt to a highly evolved and flexible work culture.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Proven track record of proficient problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.